Open position: Business Administrator (part-time)
We are looking for a part-time business administrator with a focus on accounting:
If you enjoy taking charge of your work, as well as working with others, we might have just the position for you.
We are a software consultancy in Tübingen, and develop all manner of software. Our team of highly skilled developers focusses on using highly efficient technologies in our work. The team is small (10 developers), and our hierarchies are quite flat. We are open for new ideas developing efficient and friendly processes for accounting and financial controlling.
A successful applicant should:
- have completed vocational training in business administration
- have basic knowledge of financial controlling
- be open for working with developers and computer scientists
- read and speak basic German
We are also open for applicatings seeking to extend their range into marketing, sales, and project management. This is strictly optional, however.
The position features:
- part-time work between 40% and 100%
- flexible office hours, coordinated with the rest of team, usually between 8:30 and 17:45
If you’re interested, please send details to Dr. Michael Sperber (CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org